If you are interested in enroling your child into Lifestreamers Childcare, then this is what you need to do:
- Come in and have a look around, meet the team and see the routine in action. You will generally know by the feel of the place if it is going to meet you and your families needs. Everyone is unique and will therefore be looking for something slightly different in a centre.
- Contact Centrelink and register your child for Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate.
- Print off the enrolment forms, fill them in and return them to the centre along with Birth Certificate and Immunisation records.
Our enrolment form is provided as a PDF download that you can fill out electronically then print, sign and return to us along with any necessary supporting documents.
Before submitting your enrolment form(s), please check the following checklist
To ensure your enrolment forms are processed correctly, please check you have completed the following steps:
- Filled in all sections of the form
- Printed the document and signed on the following pages:
- Page 2
- Page 4 (in 3 places)
- Page 5
- Page 6
- Returned the form to Lifestreamers Childcare in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to PO Box 1075, Bentley DC 6983
- Hand deliver to Lifestreams Christian Church, Corner Murray St and McNabb Loop, Como, 6152
- Provided a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and Immunisation Records.